Palm Jaggery powder 250g
Palm Jaggery powder, by Dhampur Green, is made by carefully selecting, extracting, boiling and reducing the sap of Palmyra trees that abound in the coastal districts of South India. This dark brown, amorphous powder, with a melt-in the mouth texture, is obtained without the use of chemicals such as Sulphur dioxide, or bleaching agents.
We take pride that our Palm Jaggery Powder is an ideal replacement of table sugar alongside its being rich in essential vitamins and minerals. Alongside the sweetness, this nutritious sweetener is loaded with vitamins and minerals. It is a digestive aid and energy provider (It takes very little time for palm sugar to be broken down and absorbed by the body. Palm Jaggery powder is traditionally suggested for pregnant ladies to ease difficulties in pregnancy from the 7-month onwards when consumed in the form of traditional concoctions (Kashayam in Tamil).
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Palm jaggery powder is enriched with iron, folate, niacin, vitamins and antioxidants.
- It has the amazing benefits of iron and other essential minerals. It helps boost immunity against diseases and common flu. Switch your regular sugar with palm jaggery powder and witness the boost in your health.
- DIRECTIONS/ HOW TO USE: Use as a sweetener in tea, juices, and other food. You can replace regular white sugar with palm jaggery powder with ease. Palm Sugar Oral Rehydration Solution (ORS): Replace sugar while making your Oral rehydration solution to maintain the electrolyte balance within the cells of our body.
- ZERO JUNK: No Chemicals, No Preservatives, No Hydrogenated Fats, No Palm Oil, No Refined Sugar, No Chemical Additives
- SUITABLE FOR MULTIPLE DIETS: Vegan, Dairy-free, Lactose Free, Gluten-free, Soy-free, Natural Food Enthusiasts, Clean Label Fans
- ADD DELICIOUS NUTRITION TO YOUR EVERYDAY: Breakfast (with Toast, Muesli, Oatmeal, Fruits, Smoothie); Anytime Snack (Smoothie, as a dip for fruits/crackers); Making guilt-free desserts and baked foods.
Sweet Recipe: Almond Banana Bread with Palm Jaggery
- 1 ½ cup wheat flour
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup thick curd
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup Dhampur Green palm jaggery
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp Dhampur Green brown sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 3 ripened Banana
- Take a bowl, add egg or curd and beat well until fluffy.
- Now add Dhampur Green Palm Jaggery, cinnamon powder, Dhampur Green brown sugar, butter, milk and beat for 3 mins.
- Grind the ripened banana and add to the bowl and beat well.
- Sift wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda for 2 times.
- Now add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and fold well. Finally add chopped almonds.
- In a bread baking tray, line it with butter paper and pour the mixture and decorate with sliced bananas.
- Preheat the oven at 200° c and bake it at 180° for 35 min in a convection oven. If you are using OTG then bake for 40-45mins.
- Insert a wooden pick and check if it’s baked.
- Cool down completely and serve with tea or coffee.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about any of our products, please contact Dhampur Green, the actual manufacturer. Information on how to connect is given on product labels.