Mango syrup is a sweet, flavored liquid made from mangoes. It is commonly used as an ingredient in various culinary applications, such as desserts, beverages, cocktails, and sauces. It is often used to add a burst of tropical mango flavor to drinks like smoothies, milkshakes, iced teas, or cocktails. Mango syrup can also be drizzled over pancakes, waffles, or ice cream, or used as a topping for yogurt or fruit salads.
About this item
- IT’S REAL: Made with Real Fruit; Vegan Leisure Food.
- IT’S HEALTHY: Nutritious goodness; spreads easily; fruit in every bite; store under refrigeration.
- SUITABLE FOR MULTIPLE DIETS: Vegan, Dairy-free, Lactose Free, Gluten-free, Soy-free, Natural Food Enthusiasts, Clean Label Fans
- ADD DELICIOUS NUTRITION TO YOUR EVERYDAY: Breakfast (with Toast, Muesli, Oatmeal, Fruits, Smoothie); Anytime Snack (Smoothie, as a dip for fruits/crackers); Making guilt-free desserts and baked foods.
- Made in India by a farmer-led enterprise, the production work is done by local farmers who take immense pride in creating products that add value to the lives of our consumers.
- Enjoy our naturally nutrient dense fruit-based drinks that help to support your everyday health and wellbeing.
- Net Content ; - Rhododendron Squash, 750ml
- Best Before - 12 Months from Date of Manufacturing