Dhampur Green Bura Sugar is the most preferred sugar for making Indian Mithais. It is sulphurless, has fine sandy texture and is used to make all traditional Indian sweetmeats (mithais). It is free flowing, lump-free and stays fresh for long periods. Bura Sugar may harden if not stored properly. Transfer contents from the pouch to an airtight container and keep in a cool and dry place. Never use a wet spoon to scoop out the sugar.
- Quick dissolving and made from sulphur-free sugar.
- Blends in quickly in hot as well as scold beverage like sherbets, cocktail, mock-tails, etc.
- Non- GMO, Vegan, fair-trade product.
- Eat with homemade paratha/ rice and ghee.
- Make Indian traditional mithais like laddoo, halwa, pedha, barfi, etc.
Really want to know how they make this sugar. As I just put this in my coffe and whole taste changed and maked it better than starbucks coffee.
Nice product.. Recieved well packed every time
Very much happy with the product. Good packaging. No tearing Or damaged. Very good taste.