This sweet, tangy, and slightly bitter-tasting European culinary favourite, also known as cassis in France, is traditionally used to make kir (cassis and white wine) and kir royale (cassis and champagne). Both are delicious! It is also used to make jams, juices, syrups, ice creams and cordials. It has a strong tart flavour, which works well in the jam, jelly, cheesecake, yogurts, ice cream and sorbet as well as savoury meat dishes and sauces. Rich, sweet and fruity blackcurrant taste with touch of tartness‚ Dhampur Green Blackcurrant Bar syrup allows you to create amazing drinks, try mixing it with mint syrup in flavoured tea. Surprise your guests in style! This exotic and luscious aperitif brings relief from the sultriness and heat, instantly energizes the body system, and helps make a great homemade ‘restaurant-style’ drink for family parties. The refreshing blend of fruity flavors coupled with the sweet delicious taste delivers what you want from a fruit juice drink without overcomplicating it. It ranks right up there with chocolate milk and Tang, bringing back fond memories of childhood when your biggest concern was how long you'd get to play on the playground after school. More than that, it comes with a “Fresh Taste Guarantee. So, whether its adult pool parties that you want to spice up with alcoholic cocktails or children/ family celebrations that you want to brighten up with a good-looking, non-alcoholic summer pick-me-up mocktail, this punch works superbly well! A virtual trip to Hawaii is on the offer; cocktail umbrellas and hammocks are not included, but you may want to pick 'em up! Made in India by a farmer-led enterprise, the production work is done by local farmers, especially women, who take immense pride in creating products that add value to the lives of our consumers. Marginal farmers sell us their raw produce locally and no longer have to struggle with middlemen, strict mandi bargains or distress sales. Support the Indian Farmer.
About this item
- IT’S REAL: Nutritious goodness; blends easily; flavour in every sip; store under refrigeration.
- IT’S NOURISHING: Nutritious goodness in every mouthful, made to suit modern lifestyle palates.
- SUITABLE FOR MULTIPLE DIETS: Vegan, Dairy-free, Lactose Free, Gluten-free, Soy-free, Natural Food Enthusiasts, Clean Label Fans
- ADD DELICIOUS NUTRITION TO YOUR EVERYDAY: Enjoy over Breakfast (with Chai, Toast, Muesli, Oatmeal, Fruits, Smoothie); Anytime Snack (with a dollop of jam, jelly or butter); Making guilt-free desserts and appetisers.
- INTERNATIONAL FOOD STANDARDS COMPLIANT: Made in FSSAI compliant production facility; long shelf-life product.
- SUPPORT THE FARMER: Made in India by a farmer-led enterprise, the production work is done by local farmers who take immense pride in creating products that add value to the lives of our consumers. Marginal farmers sell us their raw produce locally and no longer have to struggle with middlemen, strict mandi bargains or distress sales. Support the Indian Farmer.
- NOTE: If you are on heart or sugar medication, do check with your doctor to make sure that this product doesn’t interfere with your meds. Remember to have in moderation. Product packaging may be changed by company at any point in time without any notification. Product packing may differ from the image.
- Dhampur Green is not only a Farm-to-Folk chain but also a fork-to-farm chain. We work with 10,000 + farmer families & with every Dhampur Green product that you buy, you invest in the upliftment of rural communities. Support the farmer & NOURISH YOURSELF!
- Dhampur Green endeavours to bring Jaggery/ panela/ gur into every home, cuisine, kitchen, pantry, grocery list, and palate.
- We present a whole range of Jaggery-based cookies, snacks, biscuits, mithais, mouth-fresheners, jams, marmalades, ingredients for recipes, syrups and mocktails, alongside a whole assortment of spiced jaggery powders. We offer jaggery in dry, powder and liquid for so that you have the flexibility to use them in all sweets you consume. At the backdrop, your wellness is the only priority.