Fruitales Lemonade Syrup 300ml
Fruitales Lemonade Syrup is a summer cooler you can’t live without! With a zesty kick of lemon, this simple syrup is easy to make and adds sweetness and flavor to anything from iced tea to a homemade cocktail or any beverage recipe calling for ‘natural sweetened lemon juice’. The ultimate flavour enhancer, this lemon syrup is used to add a refreshing and revitalizing citrus twist to juices and cocktails. Lemon syrup with a crisp, tangy flavour and aroma is a versatile ingredient for cocktails, fruit juices, and other beverages. A sprinkling of lemon zest adds a burst of citrus flavour to dishes and desserts. This is also the perfect ingredient to sweeten and flavor sparkling water, limeade, lime rickeys, gimlets, frappes and fizzes.
Made in India by a farmer-led enterprise, the production work is done by local farmers who take immense pride in creating products that add value to the lives of our consumers. Marginal farmers sell us their raw produce locally and no longer have to struggle with middlemen, strict mandi bargains or distress sales. Support the Indian Farmer.
Please note: If you are on heart or sugar medication, do check with your doctor to make sure that this product doesn’t interfere with your meds. Remember to have in moderation. Product packaging may be changed by company at any point in time without any notification. Product packing may differ from the image.
- IT’S HEALTHY: Artisanal syrup made with quality ingredients, sulphurless and natural; vegetarian.
- ADD DELICIOUS NUTRITION TO YOUR EVERYDAY Refreshing & perfectly balanced taste of lime. Use it to sweeten a cold drink, iced tea, beverages, cocktails, mocktails, slushes, or just anything. Delicious topping for ice creams. and cakes.
- CONVENIENT: Quick dissolving, mess-free, clean & hygienic portion control. It also serves as a luxurious serving, for serving in style.
- SUITABLE FOR MULTIPLE DIETS: Vegan, Dairy-free, Lactose Free, Gluten-free, Soy-free, Natural Food Enthusiasts, Clean Label Fans.
- STORAGE: Refrigerate After Opening. Store In Cool & Dry Place, Away from Direct Sunlight.