Black Current Bar Syrup 300ml
This sweet, tangy, and slightly bitter-tasting European culinary favourite, also known as cassis in France, is traditionally used to make kir (cassis and white wine) and kir royale (cassis and champagne). Both are delicious! It is also used to make jams, juices, syrups, ice creams and cordials. It has a strong, tart flavour, which works well in jam, jelly, cheesecake, yogurts, ice cream and sorbet as well as savoury meat dishes and sauces. Rich, sweet and fruity blackcurrant taste with touch of tartness‚ Dhampur Green Blackcurrant Bar syrup allows you to create amazing drinks, try mixing it with mint syrup in flavoured tea.
Applications: •Sodas •Lemonades •Alcoholic cocktails •Mocktails •Chocolates •Coffees
- Makes refreshing sodas, mocktails, cocktails, shakes, slushes & fruit punches, and also great as a topping on ice creams and fruit salads.
- Great party-accompaniment; always store in your pantry!
- No High Fructose Corn syrup, No artificial colours, No artificial flavors, no Preservatives, GMO free, Vegan.
- Made in an ISO: 9001and FSSAI certified food facility.
- India’s most popular bar syrup!