Many store-bought jams and preserves contain more sugar than fruit. While you do need some sugar, it's really the fruit you want to taste! You want something utterly sweet, yet healthy and wholesome? This sugarcane juice jam is your answer to that in a packed bottle. Our jam is a concentrated source of nutrition when made with fully ripened fruits. The pineapples used in Dhampur Green jams are sure to have reached their peak ripeness before being harvested, and are made with utmost refined gentleness to ensure that the nutrients are not stripped off the pineapple fruit in the process of making the jam. This pineapple conserve/ marmalade/ jam/ preserve is a medley of flavours and goodness from real fruits and organic sugarcane juice. Enjoy anytime- be it your breakfast, evening snack or a midnight sweet tooth craving. Best partnered with bread, roti's, parathas or even spread on a crunchy cracker or topped on your cake; even stirred in any drink.
Pineapple’s vibrant tropical flavor is the perfect balance between sweet and piquant taste. In an article by Farid, MD. in the International Journal of Nutrition and Food Sciences, “Pineapple contains a considerable amount of calcium, potassium, vitamin C, carbohydrates, crude fiber, water and different minerals that is good for the digestive system and helps in maintaining ideal weight and balanced nutrition.” Sugarcane juice provides incredible health benefits and is filled with essential elements that our bodies require. It has the ability to strengthen bones, stimulate the immune system, improve digestion, and reduce stress. Knowing that choosing the sugarcane juice fruit jam as a main staple in your life, and indulging in a health-conscious lifestyle will not only give you great peace of mind, but also a healthy happy future to embrace. The next time you want to whip up a bread and jam delight for your kids or yourself with ‘ganne ka ras’, you know Dhampur Green has an answer for you!
Made in India by a farmer-led enterprise, the production work is done by local farmers who take immense pride in creating products that add value to the lives of our consumers. Marginal farmers sell us their raw produce locally and no longer have to struggle with middlemen, strict mandi bargains or distress sales. Support the Indian Farmer.
- IT’S REAL: Made with Real Fruit & Organic Sugarcane Juice; Vegan Leisure Food.
- IT’S HEALTHY: Nutritious goodness; spreads easily; fruit in every bite; store under refrigeration. During the cooking process of making this jam, pectin gets modified. The modified pectin can help reduce your chance of developing cancer, as well as: Improve the health of hair, skin, and fingernails, decrease bone loss, reduce constipation and help the body form red blood cells.
- SUITABLE FOR MULTIPLE DIETS: Vegan, Dairy-free, Lactose Free, Gluten-free, Soy-free, Natural Food Enthusiasts, Clean Label Fans
- ADD DELICIOUS NUTRITION TO YOUR EVERYDAY: Breakfast (with Toast, Muesli, Oatmeal, Fruits, Smoothie); Anytime Snack (Smoothie, as a dip for fruits/crackers); Making guilt-free desserts and baked foods.
Sweet Recipe: Pineapple Sugarcane juice Jam Thumbprint cookies
- Unsalted Butter: Bring your butter to room temperature before starting on your dough.
- Dhampur Green Castor Sugar
- Egg Yolks: You won’t be needing any egg whites for this recipe. The yolks contribute to a chewier cookie.
- Vanilla Extract
- All-Purpose Flour
- Dhampur Green Pineapple Sugarcane Juice Jam
- Prepare for Baking: Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream Butter & Dhampur Green Castor Sugar: Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixer bowl on medium speed until light in color and fluffy. You should be able to see the change in color happen and know it’s ready.
- Add Egg Yolks: Add the egg yolks one at a time. Mix until well combined after adding each yolk.
- Add Vanilla Extract: Add the vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Add Flour & Salt: Add the flour and salt and mix until the dough is just well combined. Do not over-mix.
- Form Cookies: Create 1 ½ tbsp sized balls of cookie dough. Gently roll them into a ball, then roll them in additional sugar if desired. Set the balls on the baking sheet.
- Press: Use the end of a spatula, your thumb or the bottom of a measuring spoon to press the centre of the cookies down. Do this immediately after rolling them to help prevent the cookies from cracking.
- Add Dhampur Green Pineapple Sugarcane Juice Jam: : Fill the centre with jam; about ½ tsp per cookie.
- Bake: Bake your cookies for 10-13 minutes or until the edges JUST begins to brown. You don’t want to overbake them and end up with dry cookies.
- Let Cool: Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5-10 minutes, then transfer them to a cooling rack to finishing cooling.
Pineapple and jaggery is a good combination.
If u like pineapple jam then try it. Best jam I have tasted in long time
I loved it. It was delicious. Pineapple and jaggery is a good combination.
Good quality and test