Coconut Jaggery Powder 250g
Made from the nectar of coconut flowers and buds, this naturally low in Glycemic Index, rich in minerals and a healthier alternative to refined sugar can be used to sweeten all beverages, for baking and in same proportion as sugar.
Its traditional manufacturing process is really interesting and unique. Neer, i.e. coconut flower sap is collected, cleaned, boiled into a thick caramel, dried into crystals and powdered. With its naturally low glycemic index, this nutrient powerhouse has loads of vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
Dhampur Green takes pride in offering you Coconut Jaggery that is minimally processed, unbleached and contains no preservatives. This sustainable natural sweetener shows promising results for people who suffer from chronic illnesses or conditions such as diabetes, gallstones, cancer, heart disease and obesity.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Helps build immunity, aids digestion and weight loss, helps in strengthening bones as it contains manganese and antioxidants that combat oxidative stress. Low glycaemic index (GI) prevents sudden spikes in blood sugar level. Coconut jaggery powder contains potassium, magnesium, and sodium, which are all essential for regulating your body’s water content as well as maintain heart, nerve, and muscle functions. It has inulin, a type of dietary fiber that helps keep your gut healthy, prevent colon cancer, and balance your blood sugar.
- DIRECTIONS/ HOW TO USE: Use as a replacement to sugar in equal proportions. This wholesome natural sweetener in tea, coffee, milkshakes, juices, spreads, ice creams, cookies, cakes, puddings, etc.
- ZERO JUNK: No Chemicals, No Preservatives, No Hydrogenated Fats, No Palm Oil, No Refined Sugar, No Chemical Additives
- SUITABLE FOR MULTIPLE DIETS: Vegan, Dairy-free, Lactose Free, Gluten-free, Soy-free, Natural Food Enthusiasts, Clean Label Fans
Sweet Recipe: kobbari laddu recipe | coconut jaggery ladoo |
- 1tsp ghee / clarified butter
- 2½cup coconut grated
- 1cup Dhampur Green coconut jaggery
- ¼tsp cardamom powder
- Firstly, in a large kadai heat 1 tsp ghee and add 2½ cup coconut.
- Saute for 5 minutes or until the moisture from coconut is dried slightly.
- Add 1 cup Dhampur Green coconut jaggery and cook on medium flame.
- Cook until the jaggery melts and everything is combined well.
- Continue to cook until the mixture starts to hold shape.
- Further, add ¼ tsp cardamom powder and mix well.
- Prepare ball-sized ladoo when it is warm.
- Finally, enjoy kobbari laddu for a week when stored in an airtight container.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about any of our products, please contact Dhampur Green, the actual manufacturer. Information on how to connect is given on product labels.