Jeera Masala Syrup is handcrafted using traditional grandma’s recipes. It not only makes a thirst-quenching refreshing drink, but also a great digestive meal accompaniment to an Indian/ South Asian meal. Made with the finest pure cumin extract, the pleasantly sweet-sour taste can be enjoyed with soda or water. Add 2 or more spoons of syrup or 1:4 proportion of syrup to chilled water or soda to make a mouth-watering drink. Use it to make perfect beverages for house parties, picnics, and road trips to everyone’s delight. Traditionally used a lot in Indian summer coolers, this local classic flavour adds a spice-blend, boldly & distinctly to your mocktails, cocktails, lemonades, sodas, slushes, frozen beverages and mojitos! Add Dhampur Green’s Jeera Masala Syrup to add that desi twist and that Indian punch to your drinks.
Made in India by a farmer-led enterprise, the production work is done by local farmers who take immense pride in creating products that add value to the lives of our consumers. Marginal farmers sell us their raw produce locally and no longer have to struggle with middlemen, strict mandi bargains or distress sales. Support the Indian Farmer.
Please note: If you are on heart or sugar medication, do check with your doctor to make sure that this product doesn’t interfere with your meds. Remember to have in moderation. Product packaging may be changed by company at any point in time without any notification. Product packing may differ from the image.
- IT’S HEALTHY: Artisanal syrup made with quality ingredients, sulphurless and natural; vegetarian
- ADD DELICIOUS NUTRITION TO YOUR EVERYDAY Refreshing & perfectly balanced taste of lime. Use it to sweeten a cold drink, iced tea, beverages, cocktails, mocktails, slushes, or just anything. Delicious topping for ice creams and cakes
- CONVENIENT: Quick dissolving, mess-free, clean & hygienic portion control. It also serves as a luxurious serving, for serving in style.
- SUITABLE FOR MULTIPLE DIETS: Vegan, Dairy-free, Lactose Free, Gluten-free, Soy-free, Natural Food Enthusiasts, Clean Label Fans
- STORAGE: Refrigerate After Opening. Store In Cool & Dry Place, Away from Direct Sunlight