Sulphurless Bura Sugar -Pack of 4 - Each Pack - 500g
Dhampur Green Bura Sugar is the most preferred sugar for making Indian Mithais. It has fine sandy texture and is used to make all traditional Indian sweetmeats (mithais). It is free flowing, lump-free and stays fresh for long periods.
Note: Product Packaging may be changed by company at any point in time without any notification. Product packing may differ from the image.
Bura Sugar may harden if not stored properly. Transfer contents from the pouch to an airtight container and keep in a cool and dry place. Never use a wet spoon to scoop out the sugar.
Important Point -
- Make Indian traditional mithais like laddoo, halwa, peda, barfi, etc.
- Quick dissolving and made from sulphur-free sugar.
- Blends in quickly in hot as well as scold beverage like sherbets, cocktail, mock-tails, etc.
- Non- GMO, Vegan, fair-trade product.
- Eat with homemade paratha/ rice and ghee.
( Also check : Our 220g Jaggery packet )
Note: Product Packaging may be changed by company at any point in time without any notification. Product packing may differ from the image. Made in FSSAI compliant, FSMS 22000: 2005 & ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturing facility.