Sugarcane Molasses - 500gm
What is Molasses: Molasses is a thick syrup that people use as a sweetener. It is a byproduct of the sugar-making process, and it comes from crushed sugar cane or sugar beets.
Use of Molasses: Raab Kakvi/Sheera/ Treacle/cane Syrup/ Liquid jaggery is loved under more than a few names. this delicious spread is fantastic on a butter toast or in making mithais/ cereal or any cooking/baking where sugarcane's sweet and aromatic flavour is required. it adds a distinctiverich aroma to traditional sweets like payasam or keer as well as English sweet treats like fruitcake, gingerbread, treacle tart, BBQ sauces or puddings.
Net weight & Pack: Pack of 2 -1000gm (Each pack 500gm)
Benefits of Sugarcane Molasses: researchers have linked the nutrients in the syrup to several health benefits.
- Bone Health - Molasses is a good source of iron, selenium, and copper, all of which help maintain healthy bones. The syrup also contains some calcium, which plays an important role in bone health and preventing osteoporosis.
- Heart health - Molasses is a decent source of potassium, which promotes healthy blood pressure and helps maintain heart health
- Blood sugar - People with poor blood sugar control should limit their intake of all forms of sugar, including molasses. That said, molasses may help stabilize blood sugar levels in healthy adults on a high carb diet.
- Antioxidants - Molasses contains more antioxidants than honey and other natural sweeteners. These antioxidants can help protect cells from the oxidative stress associated with cancer and other diseases.
- Bottom Line: Molasses contains several nutrients that provide health benefits. It also contains more antioxidants than other common sweeteners.
Side Effects : Molasses contains several important nutrients and antioxidants, making it a more healthful option than refined sugar. Molasses is usually safe, but consume it in moderation. consuming too much of any added sugar can have adverse effects. The effects may be particularly harmful to people with diabetes. Consuming large amounts of molasses can cause digestive problems.
Note: Due to natural outcome of the human involvement in the process.may have slight irregularities in its Colour.
Product Packaging may be changed by company at any point in time without any notification. Product packing may differ from the image.