Dhampur Green Batasha/ sugar meringues (sugar drops) are traditional batasha used for prasad in Gurdwaras, temples, in ceremonies or at home. Packed in airtight containers ensure crispness and hygiene. Surprise everyone by decorating puddings, cakes and dessert with traditional Indian sugar meringues. Typically, Batasha with ghee is an auspicious food that signifies good harvest, prosperity and affluence through the Agrarian cycle.
Important Points -
- No Chemicals / Preservatives.
- Made from Sulfur-less Sugar.
- Innovative Hygienic Packing in an automatic plant.
- Used For Prasad at home or in ceremonies.
- Made in FSSAI compliant, FSMS 22000: 2005 & ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturing facility.
Note: Product Packaging may be changed by company at any point in time without any notification. Product packing may differ from the image.