Dhampur Green Mustard Oil is cold-pressed and certified organic. It is made from the finest quality mustard seeds, sourced from single origin certified organic farms. Our product has gone through cold press extraction process for taking out oil from mustard seeds. In this process, sarson seeds are crushed at low temperatures to retain its natural properties, antioxidants and essential oils.
This product is processed traditionally without use of any chemicals, pesticides or insecticides and under controlled organic farming practices. By offering customers with premium organic foods, sourced directly farmers, we ensure product quality & spread healthy organic practices.
Mustard oil is a good source of energy, antioxidants, & has high levels of beneficial acids and Omega-6 fats. It also has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial and anti-viral properties. Its external as well as internal usage is said to help in multiple ways to fight against infections, including digestive tract infections. Its high oleic acid and linoleic acid content makes it a good hair tonic.
Important Points -
- Traditional cold-pressed milling of organic yellow mustard.
- Supports farmers in the foothills of Himalayas by providing market access to their produce.
- Grown & processed without use of any chemicals, pesticides or insecticides.
- Single origin organic product, non-GMO.
- Mother’s choice for pickles, sauces, chutneys and marinades