About this Product
Use them as Coasters or Lids it will for sure bring a smile on your face. These Coasters protect the surface of a table or any other surface where the user might place a drink. Can placed these coasters on top of a beverage can also be used to show that a drink is not finished or to prevent contamination (usually from insects). can also stop hot drinks burning the table surface. The environment friendly product is inspired by the colours and textures found in Nature. Floral Spring Collection to add a little more color to your coffee tables. he most important is, this product is environment friendly as well as antibacterial. This product is beautifully handcrafted in Sheesham wood which comes with a unique natural finish.Sheesham wood is heavy and dense, and it has good pest and decay resistance.
Type of Wood & Material: Sheesham
Pack contain: 8 Pcs. (2sets, each set have 4 pcs.)
Dimension: 3.5 Inch (9 Cm)
- Chemical Free Product.
- Environment Friendly.
- Food Grade Material.
- Premium Natural finish.
- If you’re wondering about the Paint is Food Grade or not ? So the simple answer is YES. This paint is completely chemical free and Organic. We have used Food Grade mineral oil to finish the product. As everyone know that Dhampur Green is especially famous for their Organic and Chemical free products.
- This products individually handmade and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process.
Note: The images represent actual product though we Tried to upload as original as our product is but still Due to the differences in displays of computers/laptops/phones or may be photographic lighting sources the color of the image and product may slightly differ.
Features: Sheesham wood have durability, versatility, and attractive finish, Sustainable, Handcrafted, Food Safe.
CONVENIENT & PRACTICAL: These coasters is perfect to be used for resting your drinkware and to protect the surface of your tables.The set is decorative and is ideal to be used at different places including your tabletops and your dinner tables.Can be used as coasters for office table organiser and kitchen decorative accessories. Great hostess gift for any festive occasions like house-warming function, birthday, wedding ceremony, home tea parties drinks gift set. Ideal home & kitchen decorative item to show off in times of house tea party, evening chill outs, barbeque, bridal/baby shower, friends get-together or any people's gathering
Care Instruction: Wash it clean and let the Coasters air dry after use. You may also wipe it clean with wet cloth. Do not immerse in water for long.
* Why we choose Wood: Wood is one of the oldest materials used to make kitchen tools, and for good reason. When it comes to choosing Dinnerware and tableware there are very limited options in terms of materials. Melamine, Ceramic, Stainless steel and plastic have over the top processes; these materials have known side effects not only on health but environment. But luckily we have Wood which is Health and Environment Friendly. Wood is 100% food grade and we can directly serve food on it.
Even today a lot of people prefer wood over other options, because of both traditional and practical reasons. There are a number of advantages of using wood kitchen tools compared to stainless steel, melamine, ceramic or plastic. Wood is naturally more antibacterial than any man-made material.Research indicates that the wood appears to have natural germ-killing properties. It has been proven that germs and bacteria grow much faster on plastic and metal as compare to Wooden.
* In terms of Environment: Wooden is one of the most unique and sustainable material, you know why? Because not a single tree has been mined in its making! We only use the wood of the trees that has aged and fallen off naturally or come floating on the banks of the river! Comparatively if you look the making process of Ceramic and metal, they have over the top process and the process is harmful for our Environment& nature in huge amount. Even the harmful gases are also affect our health which is used in the factories to make Ceramic, metal & Plastic utensils.Wood is the natural and renewable resource and more environmentally responsible choice. We can help save our environment by using kitchen utensils that are made from renewable, biodegradable and non-toxic materials. when we done with wooden utensils, we can put them in the compost pile, It can also add nutrients to the soil. Decomposing materials in the compost pile can become somewhat acidic and wood ash can help offset this, as it's more alkaline in nature.
* Wooden Better than any other material: Wooden Utensils are non-reactive as compared to metallic ones. They won’t mix harmful chemicals and bacteria into your food and won’t react with acids present in the food, as their metal counterparts do.
--Using plastic utensils at high temperature can cause them to melt. Even if plastic utensils appear intact, higher heat can release toxins from the plastic into your food, which will not only affect the taste of your meal, but also have a negative impact on your health. So get yourself wooden Utensils. They won't melt or leach chemicals or strange taste into hot food as plastic does. Wood is a good insulator, so it helps to keep food warm.
* Wood is Durable:They are more durable than normal plates; moms often get angry on their kids when they break recently bought plates or bowls. S0 wooden plates can be a permanent solution to this dilemma.Wooden bowls, plates and other stuff doesn’t show scratches, whether you wash them with scotch bright or washing net. Reason for this is obvious, wooden utensils are soft and in some cases can heal themselves.
* Food Grade: Wood is 100% Food grade and antibacterial. They don’t chemically react with acids present in the food. As above mentioned that wooden utensils are far better than any other material’s utensil. We can directly serve food on wooden platter, bowl. Comparatively Ceramic dinnerware may contain lead and cadmium in their glazes, clay and paint. This lead or cadmium can leach when microwaving or serving acidic food in the dish. One small chip of glaze probably won’t have much effect on our health, but that’s the thing. We ignore all these small toxins entering our body, and we don’t realize how quickly and massively the total amount of toxins entering the body has become.
As described by a regular woodenware user -
My conscious is clear in knowing that my family is daily eating off of safe, toxic-free dishes. I also love that when we are done with the dishes (hopefully, many years from now) I can put them in the compost pile. I also love how “warm” meals feel in the wooden utensils. It’s hard to explain unless you’ve experienced it. But wood feels so home-like and old fashion or I can say it gives a vintage feel to my dining table. Meals look beautiful in them and guests love eating off of them.