This Certified Organic Himalayan Forest Honey is completely natural and is collected from multi-flora in Himalayan wild forests around Holy Ganges. Free from chemicals, adulterants, flavors, it comes majorly from the Apis Cerena Indica honeybee, native to Himalayan region around Ganges. This honey has live enzymes, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and healing agents, and thus is a good functional food. Use it everywhere: to spread on your favorite bread and/or waffle, or dissolved in your coffee, smoothie or tea as a healthy natural sweetener. One of the traditional ways to get the maximum benefits is to have it with warm water and lemon juice, on an empty stomach, every morning. Dhampur Green Certified Organic products are organically grown/ processed in a natural way without the use of chemicals, fertilizers, pesticides and other toxic substances. By offering customers with premium organic foods, sourced directly farmers, and processed under strictly controlled conditions, we ensure product quality & spread healthy organic practices.
1. Certified Organic Wild Honey from Ganges valley.
2. Harvested with no cruelty to honeybees living in natural habitat without any human feeding or antibiotics.
3. Multiflora Honey sourced from cold Himalayan climate is less likely to crystallize at lower temperatures.
4. Superior, energy packed (intense crystallization) honey with the highest possible levels of live enzymes, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and healing agents as a functional food.
5. Free from chemicals, adulterants, or any flavors, great family food.