Gur Imli Goli - Pack of 2 - Each Pack -250g
Tangy and refreshing, this mouth-watering candy tickles the child inside you & around you! Loaded with the goodness of natural jaggery / brown sugar rolled in ripe tamarind, delicious flavor, and tangy taste, kick starts your digestion. Sweet and sour tamarind also helps one cool down. It is rich in vital vitamins, including thiamin, vitamins C and A, niacin, and more. “Lots of South Indian dishes have it. Tamarind is a staple of Indian curries and spicy dishes, where it is often paired with coconut milk to reduce its sour taste.
Pack contain and weight: Pack of 2 - 250gm
Benefits Gur Imli: The polyphenols in tamarind have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. These can protect against diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and diabetes. The seed extract may also help lower blood sugar, while the pulp extract may help you lose body weight and reverse fatty liver disease.
- Its Antioxidants May Boost Heart Health.
- It May Have Anti-fungal, Antiviral, and Antibacterial Effects.
- It has also been used in traditional medicine to treat diseases like malaria.
- Recreated a forgotten khatti- meethi treat from your childhood.
- Made with ripe tamarind pulp processed, spices jaggery in ideal proportions.
- Digestive manchali candy that makes anyone drool.
- After the meal, or anytime snack/ candy/ toffee.
- Made using organic jaggery.
BOTTOM LINE: Tamarind candy may contain unsafe amounts of lead. For that reason, children and pregnant women should avoid it.
Note: Due to the natural outcome of human involvement in the process. may have slight irregularities in its Colour.
Product Packaging may be changed by the company at any point in time without any notification. Product packing may differ from the image.