A Royal Rajasthani dessert made with jaggery, moong dal, simmered in milk and garnished with almonds and saffron. Just warm and eat. Savored especially during auspicious times such as festivals or weddings. We enhance traditional Indian sweets by substituting sugar with jaggery. The benefits of natural antioxidants and minerals from this wholesome sweetener are known for centuries.
This halwa is only made with no preservatives or artificial chemicals or flavors. No Preservatives: Retort Pouch Processing Technology Product undergoes a unique sterilization process that extends the shelf life of the product inside while boosting the durability of the package itself. Both food and the retort package are able to withstand high temperatures, making this the perfect solution for gas-heated/ microwavable meals.
Important Points -
- Tasty, delicious, Home-cooked with jaggery; no sugar.
- Just heat and eat! No more tedious cooking or waiting for restaurant delivery.
- Available year-round; processed in an FSMS 22000:2005 & ISO 9001:2008 certified facility.
- Convenience food; flat shape takes up little space, in your backpack/ pocket.
- Ideal travel mate for camping/ outdoor picnics!