Essential for coffee with its golden colour and subtle molasses flavour it is an exotic sugar with a golden colour and a rich sugar cane flavour. Whilst it serves to add flavour to end product, it makes the befitting complement to coffee, and imparts a delicious crunch and flavour to fruit crumbles, biscuits, cereals, fruits and porridge. The crystals contain a thin layer of the remaining molasses produced during the manufacturing process. This does not imply that they are colored or artificial. Conveniently packed in single serve sachets, this is a clean and simple way to sweeten hot and cold drinks in the office, at home and on picnics. There’s no more mess, less waste and sachets/ sticks are easy to store. Now you can carry a spoonful of sweetness wherever you go! One sachet lends the ideal sweetness needed for one cup of tea or coffee. Packed in high quality food-grade polyposter & polyglassin paper (options also available for recycled paper, on demand). Institutional packs also available. Tastes best stored between 20-25°C.
1. Golden granulated sugar with natural molasses layer.
2. Cappuccino, espresso coffee, mocha, latte, desi chai, turmeric latte; suitable for hot brews or cold sips.
3. Portion sugar ideal for cafes/ offices/ airlines/ canteens.
4. Garnish or a sweetener on desserts, fruits or nuts.
5. Personalization branding option (in your hotel/ café/ brand name) available. Contact manufacturer directly for this option.