Are you sick of using chemical-infused masks on your skin that hardly make a difference? Get rid of such common, pricey beauty masks that line the shelves of the local market's cosmetic stores but do not achieve the desired results. Make your own natural anti-aging mask with turmeric and jaggery. Sound strange? Jaggery and turmeric are both natural ingredients that work wonders on the skin. Purchasing chemical-free, pure and natural turmeric jaggery should be your top priority. Here's where we step in: The only authentic source of jaggery in India, DhampurGreen is where Luxesucre Jaggery is produced. Your skin can greatly benefit from its natural minerals and selenium, a potent antioxidant, due to its anti-aging characteristics. Wrinkles can be avoided naturally. Your skin's texture is improved by the natural glycolic acid in LuxeSucre Jaggery, making it soft and supple. Create your own DIY face masks, ubtans, and packs at home. Gur and turmeric (haldi) have been regarded as having natural healing properties and beauty advantages for hundreds of years by people all over the world. By reducing inflammation, acne, hyperpigmentation, and wrinkles, you may naturally create bright, flawless skin.
1. Is turmeric jaggery good for skin & hair?
Luxescure Turmeric jaggery is rich in antioxidants and nutrients that can also help you fight free radicals and even prevent premature aging.
2. Is turmeric jaggery good for pigmentation?
This will help remove pigmentation and lighten your skin.
3. Is turmeric jaggery suitable for all skin & hair types?
Yes, no doubt turmeric jaggery is good for all skin & hair types
4. Can I apply turmeric jaggery on the skin & hair?
Yes, you can apply it on the skin & hair. Jaggery is an ingredient that can reduce wrinkles and make your skin flawless, giving you a natural glow. It also aids in the reduction of acne and pimples, making your skin appear shiny and smooth.
5. What is the shelf life of turmeric jaggery powder?
The shelf life of this pack of Luxescure jaggery powder is 12 months from the date of manufacturing.
1. How to use Turmeric jaggery for skin?
● Take 2 Tbsp of Luxescure turmeric jaggery powder, 1 tbsp of tomato juice, and juice of half a lemon.
● Mix all the ingredients well, apply to the skin leave it for 10-15 minutes.
● Gently massage in a circular motion as you wash it off with normal water.
● Pat dry. Apply your favorite moisturizer
Note: It should be used once or twice a week.
2. How to use turmeric jaggery for a hair mask?
• Combine 1 tablespoon Multani clay, 2 tablespoons turmeric jaggery powder, and a small amount of yogurt to make the perfect paste.
• Apply it to the scalp in gentle, round motions and leave it on for a few minutes before washing it off with warm water and a mild shampoo. Do it once a week to start giving your hair natural shine and silky smoothness.