Kala Khatta Syrup - 300ml
The sweet, tart and spicy syrup is a perfect summer coolant and when doused over shaved ice, it turns into an old- fashioned, loved by everyone, ice lolly, the ‘barf-ka-gola’. No need to worry about hygiene as now you don’t need to go buy a kala khatta gola from the roadside vendor. You can just make one at home, and entertain all your guests, including those ‘difficult-to-please’ children! Time to set up your own ‘kala khatta gola counter’ at your kid’s next birthday party! Take a stroll down memory lane, all the way to your childhood memories, with Dhampur Green’s classic Kalakhatta syrup.
As the cool sip of our kala khatta mocktail washes down your throat, this mouth freshener takes away every last bit of fatigue, leaving you energised and refreshed. Pour generously over ice lollies or golas and relive your childhood! Its riot of tangy, salty and mild spicy flavours of assorted spices, cumin powder, black salt and ginger are a fun flavour for ice lollies, popsicles, sherbet’s, mocktails, cocktails, sodas, sorbets, iced teas, lemonades or just any drinks your bartender can imagine!
Serving Suggestions: Mix one part of Dhampur Green Kala Khatta Syrup with four parts of iced water. Stir well, and pour over half a glass of crushed ice. Enjoy your meditative drink peacefully. But don’t forget to lick this yummy flavour in the form of the world-famous ‘Gola’ or ‘Chuski’!
Made in India by a farmer-led enterprise, the production work is done by local farmers who take immense pride in creating products that add value to the lives of our consumers. Marginal farmers sell us their raw produce locally and no longer have to struggle with middlemen, strict mandi bargains or distress sales. Support the Indian Farmer.
If you are on heart or sugar medication, do check with your doctor to make sure that this product doesn’t interfere with your meds. Remember to have in moderation. Product packaging may be changed by company at any point in time without any notification. Product packing may differ from the image.
- IT’S HEALTHY: Made with sulphurless sugar, this homemade version of the traditional summer ice lolly/ popsicle is as tasty as the street food ‘gola’ served across India.
- ADD DELICIOUS NUTRITION TO YOUR EVERYDAY Use it to spice up any sherbet, mocktail, cocktail, soda, sorbet, iced tea, lemonade or just any bar drink (goes best with Gin or Vodka). A perfect drink for house parties, picnics, and road trips to everyone’s delight.
- CONVENIENT: Quick dissolving, mess-free, clean & hygienic concentrate made with quality ingredients in an FSSAI-approved production facility. Entertain your modern guests with a traditional authentic style!
- SUITABLE FOR MULTIPLE DIETS: Vegan, Dairy-free, Lactose Free, Gluten-free, Soy-free, Natural Food Enthusiasts, Clean Label Fans
Sweet Recipe: Traditional Kala Khatta Slush
2 cups crushed ice
6 tbsp Dhampur Green Kala Khatta syrup
Chaat masala to sprinkle
Cumin seeds powder
Black salt to taste
Mint leaves to garnish
- Put 1 tbsp of Dhampur Green Kala Khatta syrup in a glass
- Put ½ cup of crushed ice.
- Now, again pour ½ tbsp of the Dhampur Green KalaKhatta syrup on top the crushed ice.
- Sprinkle chaat masala, cumin seeds powder and salt evenly over it.
- Garnish with some mint leaves
- Serve super chilled!