Blackstrap Molasses (Edible) 500g
Dhampur Green Blackstrap Molasses is sometimes known as the healthiest molasses since it contains a lot of minerals and vitamins, including iron, manganese, copper, calcium and potassium. Additionally, it includes a lower glycaemic value because the majority of the sugar was extracted throughout the triple processing. This definitely is the highest quality, unsulfured, sun-ripened sugarcane molasses made without preservatives, artificial flavors or artificial colors and is fat free and gluten free. After the sugarcane is cut and crushed, the liquids are extracted and boiled, you get this Blackstrap molasses which is s sulphur-free and is perfect for all of your healthful baking needs or as an energy-boosting natural health supplement. It is lower in carbs and packs more vitamin B6 and much more potassium than granulated sugar.
Back in the day, if you had tummy troubles, or an iron deficiency, your grandma probably would have given you a daily teaspoon of molasses. Some people who lead a vegetarian lifestyle still pop a teaspoon to help boost their iron intake as well. This rich, full-bodied robust syrup that adds natural color and opulent caramel molasses tones in recipes. It is great in molasses cookies, in other baked goods, breads, sauces, BBQ sauces and in marinades and is loaded with vitamins, minerals and trace elements naturally present in the sugar cane plant. It is a rich source of minerals and our customers tell us that it promotes your health and hair growth. A customer recently shared her testimonial with us-“Blackstrap molasses has drastically reduced my gray in only six weeks. This certainly is an all-natural method to reverse grey hair, but you need to be patient.” While more comprehensive research is probably needed to make a sweeping declarative, it does seem that molasses can be a beneficial daily supplement for your health and well-being. We suggest doing your own Google research on the health benefits of molasses.
Made in India by a farmer-led enterprise, the production work is done by local farmers who take immense pride in creating products that add value to the lives of our consumers. Marginal farmers sell us their raw produce locally and no longer have to struggle with middlemen, strict mandi bargains or distress sales. Support the Indian Farmer.
If you are on heart or sugar medication, do check with your doctor to make sure that this product doesn’t interfere with your meds. Remember to use in moderation.
- IT’S REAL: Made with natural sun ripened organic sugarcane without the use of any chemicals or preservatives.
- IT’S HEALTHY: Nutritious goodness; spreads easily; has numerous health benefits and helps absorption of nutrients.
- SUITABLE FOR MULTIPLE DIETS: Vegan, Dairy-free, Lactose Free, Gluten-free, Soy-free, Natural Food Enthusiasts, Clean Label Fans
- ADD DELICIOUS NUTRITION TO YOUR EVERYDAY: Breakfast (with Toast, Muesli, Oatmeal, Fruits, Smoothie); Anytime Snack (Smoothie, as a dip for fruits/crackers); Making guilt-free desserts and baked foods. Gives cookies uniform baking & crisp texture. Tasty to just drizzle over cereals or waffles or butter toast.
Sweet Recipe: Peanut Butter Oatmeal Blackstrap Molasses Cookies
- 1 ripe banana mashed
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup Dhampur Green blackstrap molasses
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups rolled oats gluten free, if needed
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350° and line 2 baking sheets with parchment.
- In large mixing bowl, stir together banana, peanut butter, Dhampur Green blackstrap molasses and vanilla until well blended. Stir in rolled oats, baking soda and salt.
- Fold in the peanuts.
- Drop mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to cooling rack.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from baking sheets.